The Monetized Mom Accelerator Agreement
Congratulations & Welcome to the Monetized Mom Accelerator Program!
You’ve made a wise step to invest in yourself and in your business. I look forward to working with you and seeing your success.
This is Private Agreement (herein referred to as “The Program”), a high level mastermind and coaching sessions, whereby, Faneisha Alexander, Managing Members of 402 Creative LLC (herein referred to as “the company”), a South Carolina business located in Simpsonville, SC and the undersigned, You (herein referred to as “Client” or “You” or “Your” interchangeably) located at (address) , are entering into a binding agreement for a period of 12 consecutive weeks beginning on January 27, 2023.
By signing and initialing this contract, you are acknowledging that you have read, agree to, and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Inducement: I acknowledge I have not been induced in any way or coerced in any manner to participate in The Program.
Disclaimer & Release of Liability: I understand the strategies I am learning may require me to take action and that action is solely my responsibility. Without the right, consistent actions, I may not experience the results intended by the program. I also understand that the income 402 Creative LLC and others in the Program incur may or may not be what I experience, as everyone’s results differ. If I choose to implement any strategies or participate in any services or products suggested, I understand that 402 Creative LLC is a Coaching program and not financial or legal advisors and any further obligations I make will be based on my own informed decisions and/or advice from my own legal or financial advisors. I release 402 Creative LLC, the managing members, employees, and representatives from any liabilities from the course of The Program.
Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality: The purpose of this section of the Agreement is to prevent unauthorized disclosure or use of 402 Creative LLC’s confidential and/or proprietary information in furtherance of the current or anticipated business and/or member relationship between 402 Creative LLC and You relating to The Program’s coaching, strategies, facilitation documentation, marketing, contracts, and other documents or teachings You are exposed to during the course of The Program. Some information from The Program may be proprietary. You agree, Proprietary written or oral information communicated at events, webinars, video, or calls shall be considered confidential and shall not be distributed or shared by email, marketing materials, blogging, video; live or recorded, audio, social media, online or offline images, orally in any manner unless given written consent by 402 Creative LLC. You agree to NOT record any portion of The Program unless given express permission by a representative of 402 Creative LLC. Should you be found liable for distributing any confidential or proprietary content from The Program, 402 Creative LLC has the right to take legal action against You personally.
During the course of the relationship, 402 Creative LLC may learn about personal, private business, or proprietary information about You and Your business. 402 Creative LLC agrees NOT to share in any manner anything You have not given express permission to share.
1. Governing Law: Notice is hereby given, if it is necessary to proceed with legal action by 402 Creative LLC or You for breach of this agreement, it is subject to arbitration pursuant to the provisions of the State of South Carolina Code of Civil Procedure. Each party hereby expressly consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction venue of the federal courts of the district of South Carolina and the state courts of Greenville, South Carolina.
2. Damages for Breach of this Agreement: Each party acknowledges and agrees that if any of the terms of this Agreement are breached and any party retains counsel for the purpose of enforcing or preventing breach of any provisions herein, including, but not limited to the institution of any actions for damages hereunder, then in addition to the payment of any reasonable monetary damages awarded pursuant to any such action, the prevailing Party shall reimburse the losing Party for all costs and expenses incurred thereby, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
3. Term, Termination, and Survival: This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for the during of the Business Relationship. Upon written notice from one Party to the other, the Agreement may be terminated solely with respect to then Undisclosed Confidential or Proprietary Information. The Parties’ respective rights and obligations hereunder shall survive termination and remain in full force and effect with respect to each portion of Confidential and Proprietary Information disclosed prior to receipt of such written notice.
4. Severability: In the event any provisions contained in the Agreement should be found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions contained in the Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired by such a finding.
5. Waiver: No failure, omission, or delay by either Party in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof. No waiver of any provisions of the Agreement shall be valid unless the same is in writing and signed by the Party against such waiver is sought to be enforced. No valid waiver of any provision of the Agreement, at any time, shall be deemed a waiver of any other provision of the Agreement. A waiver or consent given by either Party on any one occasion is effective only in that instance and will not be construed as a bar to or waiver of any right on any other occasion.
6. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the Parties and supersedes any and all prior agreements, written or oral, between “402 Creative LLC” or its representatives and the below-mentioned parties, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and may not be amended unless executed in writing by both Parties.
7. Headings, Titles, or descriptive headings of sections in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provision of this Agreement. All references herein to sections and subsections shall be deemed references only to this Agreement unless the context shall otherwise require.
8. Survival: Any section or provision of this Agreement that is necessary to accomplish the purpose of this Agreement shall survive the expirations or terminations of this Agreement.
Multimedia Waiver: During the course of The Program, photographs, audio, and video may be taken and edited which may or may not include You. You agree to allow the use of these to “402 Creative LLC” and its representatives to be used in marketing content online and/or offline.
Addendum documents that are a part of this agreement:
Exhibit A Member Agreements Exhibit
Exhibit B Program details & credit or debit card authorization
Coaching Packages Member Agreements
January 27, 2023
The Monetized Mom Accelerator Program Payment Authorization
Payment Terms: The fee for Coaching is $6,000 paid in installments as detailed below or $4,500 when paid in full today.
Individual Installment Plan:
Application Deposit today: $3,000
Due in 30 days: $3,000
Your chosen Payment Option: Payment OptionPay In FullInstallment Plan
Refund Policy: All Deposits and payments, paid in full or in installments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Late Payment Terms: We understand that credit & debit cards expire or you may want to change the credit or debit card on file. Please login to our membership site, email [email protected] or call them at 864-729-2463 to make necessary changes. If a card is declined, you will receive an email to resolve this. You will have a 7-day grace period to update your card. If the card is declined on day 8, your account will incur a $100 charge to current outstanding amounts due. If the account is past due at day 14, the account will be suspended without access to online or offline resources until the outstanding payments have been paid in full or payment arrangements have been acknowledged. Suspension of account access does not sever the responsibility of paying in full all agreed program payments.
Payment Terms & Conditions: If you have chosen to pay in installments, you agree to pay the full amount & all installments of the program level, no matter your level of participation. You agree to have an updated & authorized credit or debit card on file until your chosen payment option is paid in full, including any accrued late fees, if applicable.
I authorize the payment option initialed above to be charged today to the card I have detailed above. I agree to the refund policy, and payment terms and conditions detailed above. (Signature must match name on card)
I have received, read, understand, and agree to all the provisions of the 402 Creative LLC Coaching Contract and its exhibits in its entirety.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Faneisha Alexander
Signed On: January 25, 2023
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: The Monetized Mom Accelerator Agreement
Agree & Sign